We would like to inform you that Unity Trade Credit Broker Sp. z o.o. is the controller of your personal data. Our registered office is located in Poznań, ul. św. Antoniego 51 A. You can contact us by phone: +48 61 278 72 70 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information can be obtained from the website www.unitygrupa.pl
Our Personal Data Protection Officer can be contacted by e-mail: email@example.com
Purposes of the processing of personal data:
- Financial intermediation in the field of factoring, leasing, loans, etc. – we offer products of banks and factoring companies to our customers.
- Intermediation in concluding property and personal insurance agreements.
- Cooperation with external companies with which the controller has signed a contract for the provision of services, supplies, etc.
We process personal data on the basis of the following legal grounds: consent of the data subject, agreements concluded between companies, national and EU laws within the framework of which the processing of personal data takes place. In special cases (e.g. debt collection), the legal basis is the legitimate interest of the personal data controller.
The recipients of personal data include:
- Entities from the Unity Brokerage Group, i.e. Unity Trade Credit Broker Sp. z o.o., Unity Trade Credit Broker Południe Sp. z o.o., Unity Trade Credit Broker North Sp. z o.o., Unity Trade Credit Broker Wschód Sp. z o.o., Unity Broker Sp. z o.o., Unity Services Sp. z o.o., Unity Faktoring Sp. z o.o.
- Banks, leasing companies, factoring companies.
- Insurance companies and external entities with which insurers cooperate in order to provide comprehensive services to the policyholder (e.g. entities performing activities related to claim settlement, law firms, debt collection companies).
- Appropriate entities of public administration and self-government administration.
- Companies providing services which we use, in particular in the scope of: personal data protection, IT services, computer software, training, insurance.
- Entities providing audit services.
Personal data is stored for the period necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected.
Persons giving their personal data to our company have the right to: inspect, transfer, rectify, delete or limit the processing of their personal data, as well as to object and to transfer the data (if possible). Consent to the processing of personal data can be withdrawn at any time, as easily as consent has been given. If you become aware of any violations of our company with regard to the security of the processing of personal data, you may file a complaint with the supervisory authority or its legal successor after 25 May 2018. The current address of the supervisory authority is:
President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
Our company does not profile personal data. If, while possessing information on a given person, there is a need to process such data other than the one indicated above, we are obliged to inform him/her when and for what purpose we intend to process such data. Your data is not processed outside the EEA.